As a career development agency, Intercultural Arts will;
- Listen to your project ideas and offer practical advice and guidance
- Help create a professional CV, circulate it to useful contacts and arrange meetings with key individuals.
- Give funding advice, including applying to the right fund at the right time, and using the correct language on application forms.
- Help create an attractive online profile (see: Intercultural Arts as an information resource)
Once you have raised funds for your project, Intercultural Arts can continue to help by;
- acting as ‘administrators’ for your project, which means we can deal with financial paperwork such as receipts and invoices. We charge a reasonable hourly rate, and we can help build this fee into your funding application/budget.
- arranging meetings with representatives from regional venues and other regional bodies about booking your project and future development and partnership work.
- promoting your work widely among their contacts and on the Intercultural Arts events page on their website.
Last Updated (Thursday, 18 March 2010 11:59)